[geocentrism] Re: Aether effects

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 23:40:31 +0100 (BST)

Since I, for one, do not accept the existence of the aether (not yet anyway),
it would appear that Paul is correct when he says that, "there are no two among
you who agree on any aspect of this alleged phenomenon."

  Neville.

philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    DIV {   MARGIN: 0px  }

  Greetings all
  Now that the Aether Effects debate seems to have subsided, may I make an
observation? From my reading of the various posts, I now believe I understand
why my many entreaties for information on this subject have gone unanswered --
there are no two among you who agree on any aspect of this alleged phenomenon.
  Paul D
  So!  Not so..  We all agree in its existence..  But in any case, havn't we
also established that consensus is no proof...?

 Yahoo! Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Tryit now.