[GeoStL] Re: December 31st, 2010,terracaching will shut down

  • From: Moody Monkeyfish <with.a.ph317@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 10:35:43 -0600

LOL Mr. President!

I think it is the individual's responsibility to find the caches that they
deem to be quality. If that means they can't just plug in a cord and
download a QUANTITY of caches without much effort,then so be it. I load my
caches by hand and read each cache page to decide if I like it enough to go
for it. I doubt there were so many ways to make loading caches so easy when
geocaching started. However, things evolved as they do. As I took what I
have read, the real issue is that it isn't easy to just load exactly what is
specifically wanted. However, if one wants to be that specific, they really
ought to expect to do the quality check by hand.