[GeoStL] Re: December 31st, 2010,terracaching will shut down

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 00:08:10 -0600

-
Yes really

Here is a video of it:

http://emcofnorthridge.wordpress.com/

Go most of the way to the bottom and watch the video called Alien Hunt Take 2.
You can skip to about 1:55 when they show this being done.  Apparently there
are lots of people that do this and the ET trail is not the only place.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"

from this

 Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->