[GeoStL] December 31st, 2010,terracaching will shut down

  • From: Nathan Rover <nrover@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 11:35:49 -0600

Earlier this month, I did the E.T. Highway and it was a lot of fun. While I
was out in that area, I also found XKD-380 (GCF9), which is at this time the
oldest cache I’ve ever found, that was a great experience. A few weeks
before that I found High Ridge (GC116) along with all of the other caches in
Emmenegger Park, I had an amazing time hiking and caching on a beautiful
fall day. Just a few days ago I found some impressive cemetery caches in
Pike and Lincoln County; I really enjoyed the history and the views. No
matter what type of cache, I have a lot of fun when I go geocaching, because
this is just a game. If every cache were a power trail, I probably wouldn’t
be a cacher. If every cache required and hour long hike, I probably wouldn’t
be a cacher. If every cache were a cemetery cache… you get the point?
Geocache because it fun, if it stops being fun, then stop caching.

-Nathan Rover

(NateDawgCC)