[GeoStL] Re: December 31st, 2010,terracaching will shut down

  • From: "Bernie Ver Hey" <Happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 08:47:35 -0600

Well put, Michael. Bernie

From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Rogers
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 7:57 AM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: December 31st, 2010,terracaching will shut down

Again, this all boils down to personal choice.

You may not like a lot of the caches out there, Jim, but many people do. I
know you don't like puzzle caches and apparently don't like working on them
(as evidenced by your map page that requests puzzle cache solutions in lieu
of donations) but I personally like them, as do many others. Should they be
banned just because you don't like them and have been around in this hobby a
long time?

Let people enjoy caching as they see fit to enjoy it. You may not agree with
it, but one person's feeling shouldn't be able to trump the feeling of
others...

-Michael

  _____