[GeoStL] Re: December 31st, 2010,terracaching will shut down

  • From: Andrew Senger <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 10:40:54 -0600

-
So you feel that people in wheelchairs shouldn't be afforded the same
number of opportunities to find caches as someone who isn't?

I've said it before: if you don't like the caches, don't do them.
There are thousands others out there that will appease your needs.

Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.yawetag.net
"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. He's also
postmaster and probably traffic cop, too. All the jobs for sports
referees are probably filled, though." --Lemel Hebert-Williams

from this

 Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->