[GeoStL] Re: December 31st, 2010,terracaching will shut down

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 05:57:12 -0800 (PST)

Again, this all boils down to personal choice.

You may not like a lot of the caches out there, Jim, but many people do. I know
you don't like puzzle caches and apparently don't like working on them (as
evidenced by your map page that requests puzzle cache solutions in lieu of
donations) but I personally like them, as do many others. Should they be banned
just because you don't like them and have been around in this hobby a long time?

Let people enjoy caching as they see fit to enjoy it. You may not agree with
it,
but one person's feeling shouldn't be able to trump the feeling of others...

-Michael