Re: [foxboro] FBM232 Modbus Setup Issues

  • From: Maks Wilde <makswilde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 09:49:10 -0500

Scott,
This is what the manual says about the protocol:

The AccuLoad III Modbus interface is designed to conform to a subset of the
"Modicon Modbus Protocol Reference Guide" PI-MBUS-300 Rev. D (Modicon,
Inc., Industrial Automation Systems). Modbus can be implemented on various
transmission mediums (such as RS-232 or RS-485 communication ports).
Transmission of data is serial and asynchronous. It is recommended that
communications ports 2 or 3 on the AccuLoad be used for Modbus
communications.

Maks