Re: [foxboro] FBM232 Modbus Setup Issues

  • From: Maks Wilde <makswilde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 09:12:06 -0500

Normand/Dirk,
Thank you for your replies. The device I'm trying to communicate with is a
Smith Meter Accuload III. Not sure if anyone has experience with these.
They have a lot of options on the device end of things and we're trying to
see if maybe something is not set right for the FDSI to communicate with
it. At this point I can't even read a single coil from it without faulting
the ECB201 block.

Any other suggestions are very welcome :)

Maks Wilde