Re: [foxboro] FBM232 Modbus Setup Issues

  • From: "Kinsinger, Matthew R" <mkinsinger@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 14:44:10 +0000

There are plenty of free Modbus and Modbus TCP readers you can install to test
communication to the device from your PC. ModPoll or something to that affect I
remember working well when I needed it. Try a register in the middle of 3
registers you think exist. I've found far too many devices you have to shift
the register number by 1 in either direction to match up with the stated
register number.

Matt Kinsinger
mkinsinger@xxxxxxx
330-825-1208 office