[duxhelp] Re: Password Protected Documents

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 15:22:46 -0400

Dave,

I agree 100%.  The reason I'm not willing to go forward with the suggestion
is that we also must ship the product soon, and cannot get venture funding
to do it.  A few discrete cases (including presumably the password protected
error) can be fixed.  But a wholesale review really would occupy 8-10
programmers for the remainder of the beta period.  We only have 5
programmers, and many other priorities.  So please let me know specifically
what circumstances are the most frustrating.