[duxhelp] Re: Password Protected Documents

  • From: "Ian Robinson" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 19:28:07 +0100

Hi George,

The reason the file opens via SWIFT, is that it is renamed as DBTTemp.doc
and any password is removed.

However, the new version of SWIFT won't do that.  Instead it will be opening
the original document.  Now that DBt uses the imported document's file name,
and just adds dxp/dxb, it makes more sense to do it this way.

Cheers.

Ian