[duxhelp] Re: Password Protected Documents

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 12:50:46 -0400

Jack,

If you delete all embossers, but don't create a new one, you cannot get out
of the remaining dialog using OK -- you must use Cancel.  When you use
Cancel, DBT won't save any changes, including the removal, addition, or
modification of any embosser configurations.

George, Ian, and I have been dicussing this issue for some time now.  George
maintains that the way it works will be confusing to people.  Your report
seems to bear out his point of view.  But there are problems that will arise
however we might modify this behavior, so I've been disinclined to make a
change.