[amc] a note from the pastor

  • From: "garland robertson" <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 14:46:44 -0600

I pray you are realizing the blessings that accompany you in your journey of
faith.

Next Saturday, Nov 19, from 10-3 at Reagan High School, I will be displaying
and distributing materials that describe Anabaptist theological concepts and
providing information relating to the practical application of these faith
convictions.  I invite you to visit or plan to linger awhile as we witness
to our community about our beliefs and Christian discipleship.

I will be out of the office until Monday, Nov 21, for my scheduled absence,
however, Laura and I plan to return from visiting our son in time to share
in the Thanksgiving meal Sunday evening.