[amc] a note from the pastor

  • From: "garland robertson" <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 10:01:20 -0600

Thank you for your gracious support while I was away.  I have begun
arranging the stacks of materials, phone calls, and emails that await me
here in the church office, yet before I dive into these I wanted to let you
know I have returned safely.  I so much am grateful for my training with CPT
and look forward to this association as a way for us to engage desperate
violations of life in a 'daringly simple and boldly optimistic' way.

I have missed you and look forward to seeing you again soon.  I continually
appreciate all that you contribute to witness of our understanding of God's
intention for the creation as we search for ways to nurture relationship and
community.