[amc] Thanksgiving Dinner with Principe de Paz

  • From: "garland robertson" <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 09:46:39 -0600

This next Sunday evening, Nov 20, at 5pm we will gather with the Principe de
Paz congregation to share in worship and fellowship.  I trust you will be
able to participate in this expression of community.  If you are able,
please prepare to bring a salad, vegetable, or dessert for our meal
together.

Thank you for your ministry to our community.  May it go well with you.
Sincerely,