(VICT) Re: dogs in public question

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 19:48:35 -0400

Hi Dianne,

Wrong address

www.livingblind.com

Basically it looks like a belt with four "clips" on it, for you to put the
bag on.

You put the clips near the quick release buckle on the dog's belly, with one
handle on the clips then thread the tail through the second bag handle and
put it on top, or so I have been told, smile.

My friend Karen has one and swears by it, says it is the best thing she ever
got.

I figure it will be something Gwenna should be able to use particularly if
we travel or go places where finding suitable relieving material is not
found.

You need the regular plastic grocery bags and what is great is the dog can
walk around, and sniff, and take their dear sweet time, and relieve at their
own pace, and for a walker, or as my girl was last week, with the Diarrehea
pick up is a breeze, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx