(VICT) Re: dogs in public question

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 19:07:48 -0400

The two times I have had issues here in Boston were little dogs, who were on
the T, our train system here.  Pets are allowed on the T, with the engineers
discression.

We had one set of I think lasa Apsos at least I think they were, because
they were snapping and growling at my dog, and were not at all under control
of the owner.

The other one was a larger golden retriever, same situation, and that dog
was asked to leave the station immediately.

Dog attacks are not fun!  Exoperienced one with a dog in our neighborhood.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.