(VICT) dogs in public question

  • From: "Martha Harris" <latinanewschic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 22:11:06 -0400

Hello Everyone,
I am a dog user in college, and I am writing a story about how people try to
pass off pets as service animals or bring their untrained, misbehaving pets
with them wherever they go. I was wondering what disadvantages does this cause?
What are some solutions to this problem? Has anyone been attacked by dogs in
public, restaurants, stores ETC, and how has this effected you and your dog?
What can the public in general do to avoid these problems? Is it big dogs on
leash or the little dogs in purses that affect you?
I know answers to some of them, but I need quotes for my story. It is for a
journalism class, but I want to try to publish in a dog magazine if I can.
If this is off topic, you can email me at latinanewschic@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks,
Martha