(VICT) Re: dogs in public question

  • From: "Julie J." <jlcrane@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 15:01:52 -0500

thanks Shelley!

somewhere I have a step-by-step plan for teaching the use of the toileting
harness.  Let me see if I can find it and I'll send it to you.

the address for my company is:
http://www.livingblind.com

thanks much!
Julie
http://www.livingblind.com/eml
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and
those who matter don't mind.

Dr. Seuss