(VICT) Relieving harness...was: dogs in public question

  • From: "Diane & Raven" <dlshotwell2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 20:28:04 -0400

Thank you for the information, Shelley,
I would like it if you would share how you are using the clicker teaching to
help the dog learn to use this device.
Did your dog react to it at all at first?
Best Wishes & Wags,
Diane & Raven
APDT#72225
http://AssistanceDogJournal.net
"My Assistance Dog is not my whole life, but she makes my life whole"
~D.L.Shotwell
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened."
~Anatole France

All posts are considered copyrighted by the author. You must get
permission from the poster before forwarding.