[TechAssist] Re: [TechAssist]WHAT MODEL OR CHASSIS? Re: intermittent rca

  • From: peggs <peggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 09:01:40 -0700

" I can get a 2nd repair about 9 - 12 months later,"
........this is what I'm trying to avoid,as a service to the customer.

We are talking about a $1 part,not a Battery.
Plus,the OEM diodes fail quite often.............it's up to you.
I,as was mentioned before,tell the customers about the PS Primary
Capacitors,even the HV Block if the
OEM is still in there.

Peggs