[ssug-malappuram] Re: Technical support teams in Every District.

  • From: "Yasir P.V" <pvyasir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ssug-malappuram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 22:20:53 +0530

I cant agree with Mahesh's opinion  .A mixed team  cannot do things combined
everytime.
It's better to form a group college wise. it's just an  opinion.

On 5/10/07, Mahesh M <maheshmukundan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"A team from MES" is a good idea idea..
But details like "how many", "What kind of work" etc are quite very very
important.

I dont think we can count more than 10 or maximum of 15 students. Thats
all.

I think a mixed team would be better, rather than concidering
college-wise.. Then it will be technically (and other-wise also) sound..

Well its just an opinion...

--
Mahesh

It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile,
But it doesnt take any to sit there with a dumb look on your face...
http://maheshmukundan.blogspot.com/