[ssug-malappuram] Re: Technical support teams in Every District.

  • From: "Pramode C.E." <pramode_ce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ssug-malappuram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 19:56:13 +0100 (BST)

> month. The syllabus
> that we followed in THS was pretty good and students
> really enjoyed
> learning new stuff. We can follow the same pattern
> with a little
> addition to the syllabus. We need to add a few more
> simple Phoenix
> Experiments to the current syllabus.

I think it will be good if we can bring out a small
document which describes how we conducted the workshop
- just a few simple guidelines which we feel might be
of help to others who would join in the effort.

> Also we can
> think about a buddy
> project to Phoenix which will play the role of the
> "Jeep" :-) that we
> had demonstrated in the project session of the
> workshop.

We need to have a good design for a low-cost mobile
robot with sensors attached - I think Ajith will be
able to help us ... I shall post a message to the
phoenix list.

Pramode

      Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download
CHAT? Click here: http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php
Wiki: http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Malappuram