[ssug-malappuram] Re: Technical support teams in Every District.

  • From: Sujith Haridasan <sujith.h@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ssug-malappuram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 11:22:12 +0530

Sreejith wrote:
Well, the group is meant for giving necessary tech support to conduct workshops(as we did in THS) in schools across the district. We need groups with at least 3 members in each group, mostly from 4th sem and 6th sem (Not more than 5 :-) ).
Exactly to the point.
Schools will organize workshops and we have to give complete technical support including lectures,(GNU/Linux related topics), practical sessions(Phoenix, Electronics and Programming) , project etc. We will be having another PHOENIX workshop for School Teachers in June organized by KSTA (Kerala School Teachers Association)...:-). So we need the teams ready by the end of this month.
For sure.
It would be really great if the team were exposed to one of the PHOENIX workshops in June.

Correct we have to expose them to use PHOENIX.

Cheers,
Sujith Haridasan

Wiki: http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Malappuram