[ssug-malappuram] Re: Technical support teams in Every District.

  • From: Sreejith <sreejithsmadhavan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ssug-malappuram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 00:14:46 +0530

mohamed aslam wrote:
hii all
can we name our  team as 'Bhramasthara'!!!
What does that mean?.. Some thing related to FOSS would be nice.

On 5/13/07, *raghesh a* <raghesh.a@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:raghesh.a@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    On 5/12/07, Sreejith <sreejithsmadhavan@xxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:sreejithsmadhavan@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
    > Pramode C.E. wrote:
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > --- raghesh a <raghesh.a@xxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:raghesh.a@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    > >> Hi all,
    > >>
    > >> We can think of building such a technical support
    > >> team from MES.
    > >>

    > > Correction: "We WILL build such a technical support
    > > team from MES" !!
    > >
    > Yeah.. No more discussion!!! We need list of students.
    > *Technical Support Team from MES:*
    > Team A (Choose an appropriate name for your team):
    > 1. Mahesh (Select your team mates)
    > 2.
    > 3.
    >
    > *Technical Support Team from GEC TCR:*
    > 1.
    > 2.
    > 3.
    >
    > *Technical Support Team from NIT:
    > *1. Kishore (Kishore: we need 2 more guys)
    > 2.
    > 3.
    >
    > *Technical Support Team from Vidya:*
    > 1.Hiran V
    > 2.
    > 3.
    >
    > Aslam: We need a team from your college.
    >
    > Please complete the above list ...  :-)...

    Ok I will update the list soon. Mahesh, please
    suggest one more guy from CSE if you can. I will add one from IT.

    <http://nsc.res.in/%7Eelab/phoenix/>
    > Share your thoughts about what you can do with Phoenix.
    > http://electronics.wikia.com/wiki/PHOENIX
    >
    > Join The DRM Elimination Crew Now!
    > http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-DRM-Campaign
    <http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-DRM-Campaign>

    > Wiki: http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Malappuram

    Wiki: http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Malappuram
    <http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Malappuram>

--
[root@debian /root]# man real-life
No manual entry for real-life

--
Report on Summer Camp (or, why we should all go to school)
http://pramode-ce.livejournal.com/60542.html

Phoenix-M
http://nsc.res.in/~elab/phoenix/