[ssug-malappuram] Re: Technical support teams in Every District.

  • From: "Pramode C.E." <pramode_ce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ssug-malappuram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 07:59:52 +0100 (BST)

> Sir, I have a design!. Its board based on ATmega16
> and a shark DSP (:-)
> optional, this will increase the cost.). Today
> evening I'll try to send
> a functional block diagram of the Hardware design
> (Not complete, I am
> still working on that).
> "Sensory integration and Control Execution Unit" for
> various robotic
> projects.. :-)

That's great! We will have to drop the DSP part to
keep the cost down. Also, I feel that we have to
concentrate more on the mechanical part as well as the
RF communication part with the specific objective of
keeping cost down.

I will prepare a short document describing the
objectives of the project and put it up on the
electronics wiki.

Pramode

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/
Wiki: http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Malappuram