[ssug-malappuram] Re: Technical support teams in Every District.

  • From: "Mahesh M" <maheshmukundan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ssug-malappuram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 21:11:17 +0530

"A team from MES" is a good idea idea..
But details like "how many", "What kind of work" etc are quite very very
important.

I dont think we can count more than 10 or maximum of 15 students. Thats all.

I think a mixed team would be better, rather than concidering college-wise..
Then it will be technically (and other-wise also) sound..

Well its just an opinion...

On 5/10/07, sujith h <sujith.h@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 5/10/07, raghesh a <raghesh.a@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We can think of building such a technical support team from MES.

Yes students in "these colleges" can form a technical support team!!!

cheers
Sujith Haridasan

--
സുജിത് ഹരിദാസന്
Bangalore

Mahesh

It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile,
But it doesnt take any to sit there with a dumb look on your face...
http://maheshmukundan.blogspot.com/