[ssug-malappuram] Re: Technical support teams in Every District.

  • From: "Pramode C.E." <pramode_ce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ssug-malappuram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 17:07:10 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

--- raghesh a <raghesh.a@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We can think of building such a technical support
> team from MES.

Correction: "We WILL build such a technical support
team from MES" !!

Get 3 guys from MES - I will get together 3 students
from GEC Trichur - Hiran will arrange a team from
Vidya - Kishore will lead a team from NIT Calicut.
Tell me a date and we will get together and prepare
things.

Sreejith: Ajith is ready to take a few more workshops
for teachers in June.

Pramode

      Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download
CHAT? Click here: http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php
Wiki: http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Malappuram