[ssug-malappuram] Re: Technical support teams in Every District.

  • From: Sreejith <sreejith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ssug-malappuram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 10:08:49 +0530

Pramode C.E. wrote:
month. The syllabus that we followed in THS was pretty good and students really enjoyed learning new stuff. We can follow the same pattern with a little addition to the syllabus. We need to add a few more simple Phoenix Experiments to the current syllabus.

I think it will be good if we can bring out a small
document which describes how we conducted the workshop
- just a few simple guidelines which we feel might be
of help to others who would join in the effort.
My sister is preparing a document and I will post it asap.
Also we can
think about a buddy project to Phoenix which will play the role of the "Jeep" :-) that we had demonstrated in the project session of the
workshop.

We need to have a good design for a low-cost mobile
robot with sensors attached - I think Ajith will be
able to help us ... I shall post a message to the
phoenix list.

Sir, I have a design!. Its board based on ATmega16 and a shark DSP (:-) optional, this will increase the cost.). Today evening I'll try to send a functional block diagram of the Hardware design (Not complete, I am still working on that). "Sensory integration and Control Execution Unit" for various robotic projects.. :-)

Pramode

      Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download
CHAT? Click here: http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php
Wiki: http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Malappuram

--
[root@debian /root]# man real-life