[ssug-malappuram] Technical support teams in Every District.

  • From: Sreejith <sreejith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ssug-malappuram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Palakkad Libre software Users Society (+PLUS)" <plus-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 14:20:43 +0530

Hi all,
The workshop @ THS, Angadipuram has got good publicity in the district. 2-3 schools in Malappuram have already shown their interest in hosting such a camp. These schools are ready to organize 2 day workshops in June and they are expecting technical support from us. It would be really nice if we could organize students from various engineering colleges across the district and create technical support teams. Then we will be able to conduct at least one workshop every month. The syllabus that we followed in THS was pretty good and students really enjoyed learning new stuff. We can follow the same pattern with a little addition to the syllabus. We need to add a few more simple Phoenix Experiments to the current syllabus. Also we can think about a buddy project to Phoenix which will play the role of the "Jeep" :-) that we had demonstrated in the project session of the workshop.

Cheers,
Sreejith

--
[root@debian /root]# man real-life
No manual entry for real-life

Phoenix is a framework that can be used for developing computer interfaced
science experiments without getting into the details of electronics or computer
programming. The objective is to make teachers and students familiar with
computerized experimental systems and also to enable them to develop new
experiments.
http://nsc.res.in/~elab/phoenix/
Share your thoughts about what you can do with Phoenix.
http://electronics.wikia.com/wiki/PHOENIX

Join The DRM Elimination Crew Now!

Wiki: http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Malappuram