[sparkscoffee] Pissing on a dead enemy soldier

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Sblumen123@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 16:56:46 -0400

Attention John Shalestock, our house warrior

1. After some thought I am proposing that it is extremely  childish
accomplishing  nothing except inviting ridicule and  endangering ones self and
all
comrades and embarrassing our country making  it more difficult to win a war
plus being counter to the Genieva Convention on  warfare, even if the dead
soldier is a butcher murdering women and  children.

2. Those who did the pissing should be brought to trial and if found guilty
 should be punished the same as
any other war time crime.

3. Not all enemy warriors are the same devils, some like on our side will
have doubts about the justification
of their war, some may even come over to our side or even turn into spies
for us?

4. It should be required training that all warriors should be taught  to
treat prisoners and dead enemies with
respect and where possible they should be given a funeral of their culture
regardless of their alleged crimes.

5. Remember Viet Nam where a squad took their vengence on women and
children which was a terrible
embarrassment to all of us.

Stanley