[sparkscoffee] Re: Holocaust quiz

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 08:21:17 -0500 (EST)

JS
Sorry, didn't know it was a tongue in cheek and I didn't know
you were so religous.

Comrade Jew B.

In a message dated 2/15/2013 7:19:31 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
schalestock@xxxxxxxx writes:

Hey  Stanley,

Second time around.  I already said that my  comment about Jesus being a
Communist was made tongue in cheek based on the  communal life style of Him
and his followers.

Jesus Christ wasn't  offering opium, he was living (and dying) a life based
on love and forgiveness  - unlike any other religious figure before him.
Pretty radical considering he  was a Jew and their religious mandate was an
eye for an eye.

Read  Thomas Aquinas's "Imitation of Christ" to get an in depth
understanding.

The true power of Christianity IS the power of love and  forgiveness that
resonates in the human heart and so does not require the  beheading of
"unbelievers".

JS
Start  Taxes for FREE
TaxSlayer.com. Fast, Secure and Always Accurate. Start for  Free  today.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/511e27bd97e1527bd283dst03vuc