[SI-LIST] Re: package SSN model accuracy requirements

  • From: "Pratt, Gary" <gary_pratt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ray.anderson@xxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 07:33:56 -0500

I should add, that in the case of configurable drivers, the
configuration software could easily write an IBIS 4.1 file which would
reflect the exact programming of the drivers (and even which driver are
switching and which are not).  This could save the user a huge amount of
time in manually configuring the simulation.=20