[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Tried and true way or do you go with your gut?

  • From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'Showgsd-l' <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, uwish@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 08:27:42 -0700 (PDT)

For me it's all about the pedigree...ALL about the pedigree.  Perhaps this
comes from my background in horses were bloodlines are king......perhaps it's
because I don't breed that much...and can't keep dogs just too experiment with
different breedings.....perhaps it's because as I get more educated in the
breed....I realize that quality produces quality over the long
haul......perhaps it's because I don't just want a show dog......I want a
history......perhaps it's because I haven't established a "type" in my breeding
program yet and I wouldn't be able to do that with a generic
pedigree......whatever it is......the pedigree comes first...without question.

Cindy
www.cinosamgsd.com