[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Tried and true way or do you go with your gut?

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kathaleen Strong <inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, uwish@xxxxxxxxxx, GSD list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, bedkar@xxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 10:46:59 -0700 (PDT)

Watching Alice try to get Texaco UP for the ring was something!!! She tried so
hard and the more she doubled the more he would ignore her. I thought at the
time that I could have made him preform. Then I bred Fairway's in the Ruff and
learned about what a really good dog will not do in the ring. :0) All you can
do is love them and use them in the breeding program. You always will keep an
eye out for the up yours attitude :0) Texaco was one beautiful male!!!

Ah memories,
Terry