[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Tried and true way or do you go with your gut?

  • From: Kay Reamensnyder Betty Doerpinghaus <bedkar@xxxxx>
  • To: Kathaleen Strong <inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, GSD list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 19:46:43 +0000

(SMILE)

His daughter, Theresa, was like that.  She would give you two spectacular

passes in the ring....and then she was done.  We finally bred her to Ch.
Reno....

the weekend after she was bred, we showed her in two majors...she went RWB

both shows.....retired with 14 points, one major.

Her Reno litter produced a multiple Group winning son (Otto), multi group

placing daughter (Alex) and sister Hannah and Angie (both major point
winners)...

and an ROM with one litter.

 -Kay Reamensnyder and Betty Doerpinghaus
 -Home of Bedkar German Shepherds
 -bedkar@xxxxx
 -Visit our Website:  www.bedkargsd.com