[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Tried and true way or do you go with your gut?

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'Showgsd-l' <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, uwish@xxxxxxxxxx, windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 12:48:39 -0700 (PDT)

Ah but in the original post Barbara never mentioned the quality of the breeding
female. That is all that I was pointing out. There have been many great dogs
with strong pedigrees that never produced. There have been many wonder females
that never produced. The only thing that one can do if you are not working with
pedigrees is to breed Type to Type and hope the That Type comes through.
Terry