[ SHOWGSD-L ] The dog that took my breath away

  • From: janbraeloch@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 12:52:08 -0400

The dog that took my breath away the first time I saw him and every time
thereafter was Windwalker's ? LeRoy Brown.
The first time I saw him was at a show where I had heard he would be shown.
I walked around before the? BOB class and saw Jimmy with the most beautiful
sable there has ever been...Ch Windwalker's LeRoy Brown.
What a show he put on and I have never forgotten that sight. No one could have
beaten him.
That is why I? bred to him and am convinced his son has a lot of LeRoy in him.

That is what I want to see when I watch the best in the ring showing off.
A dog to take my breath away.

Thank you Jamie for sharing him with me through his son.

Thanks for listening...or, reading as you are.

Janice Stevenson
Braeloch Shepherds
Marietta, NY