[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The dog that took my breath away

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 21:02:36 -0700

Jamie.......he was SO GORGEOUS......there are just some things that cannot be
re-produced
and LEROY was one.    Everyone would love sables if they all looked like LEROY
BROWN!!!
A GREAT one!
On that note......NO gorgeous Sables like LEROY.....but still .....some BOSS
trivia.....
<G>
This years Canadian Grand Victor AREGON  is out of a Boss dau.....she was a
litter of ONE.
Last yrs. Can. & US. Grand Victor DIESEL is out of a Boss gr.daughter.....(
Flashdance )
The 2006 Gr. Victor MOCHA a brother  to that same Boss Gr. daughter.    (
Flashdance )
The 2007 Gr. VX....our Black Orchid. ( BO ) ...3 times Boss.
BONO ... a Boss daughter to a Boss son.
DOUBLE Am.Can. Grand Victor  SCOOP sired by great producing Boss son FLASH DANCE
A couple of Selects too....AND ALL are photogenic!!!
Photogenic had to be from their other side....  <G>
Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com
  Boy, all this talk sure brings back the memories.....I still miss Leroy,  but
not because he was a
  show dog.  He was a teddy bear to most but also a ferocious guard dog when he
thought it was
  necessary.  He was also my best friend.....one in a million but unfortunately
never reproduced himself.
   When it comes to producing ability, we (Leroy & I) have to bow to the "Boss"
and to Dallas...
  and now to Bailey.
      Hats off to those guys!
  Jamie