[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The dog that took my breath away

  • From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: midnitegsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 10:40:55 -0700 (PDT)

2XUS/2XCan. GV Scoop took my breath away in 2000 when he went WD and Sel from
BBE. I was there with a bitch in heat

Bob Neiman / Walled Lake, Mich.
Breeder/owner of UKC GR Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN
Co-owner of UKC ChSandyCreek-B'N'B-WC's Christmas Star AKA Echo
Co-owner of Ketlyn's Black Widow

From: janbraeloch@xxxxxxx <janbraeloch@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] The dog that took my breath away
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, September 24, 2009, 9:52 AM

The dog that took my breath away the first time I saw him and every time
thereafter was Windwalker's ? LeRoy Brown.
The first time I saw him was at a show where I had heard he would be shown.
I walked around before the? BOB class and saw Jimmy with the most beautiful
sable there has ever been...Ch Windwalker's LeRoy Brown.
What a show he put on and I have never forgotten that sight. No one could have
beaten him.
That is why I? bred to him and am convinced his son has a lot of LeRoy in him.

That is what I want to see when I watch the best in the ring showing off.
A dog to take my breath away.

Thank you Jamie for sharing him with me through his son.

Thanks for listening...or, reading as you are.

Janice Stevenson
Braeloch Shepherds
Marietta, NY

is Copyrighted 2009.? All material remains the property of the original author
permitted without prior permission of the ori
ginal author AND of the Showgsd-l
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

MANNER
ALL