[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The dog that took my breath away

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 19:56:31 GMT

Champion Salnchar Brinn v. Liebestraum, CD.  (Lance x Ger Imp Mira v Paradies
der Vierfussler) won my heart in the very early 70's.
Anyone who knew him would understand my love of Harley.  Sound, Masculine,
Correct.

On top of it all, I was privileged to have had Brinn live with me for a time,
as I put his CD on him, and I saw him protect me and my infant son.  He still
is the picture I see when I open up the Dictionary in my mind to the page that
says "German Shepherd Dog."

Paula, 18 days and counting