[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The dog that took my breath away

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 14:58:42 -0700 (PDT)

Tina sweet sweet girl!!! Always with a smile on her face!!! She was the first
litter born after I had lost the kennel and all my dogs to a fire in 1995. Tina
just passed away last year at 13

Beautiful show dog, nice producer and long lived. It doesn't get any better
than that!

Terry
Date: Thursday, September 24, 2009, 2:45 PM

My story is a bit different.  It was the FIRST dog that took my breath away...
some came afterwards.  That just standing there made me know what a special dog
she was.  I was showing Moxie (CH Moxie, CDX) and knew she was a very pretty
dog, and lovely to watch.   Then I was at a show and she was in the ring with
(not a CH yet) Fairway's Tee Time Bodega.  I went "WoW" to my husband and told
him to watch the bitch.   Both of us knew then that we had a finishable, VERY
pretty dog, but not in the same ranks as Tee Time.

LeRoy Brown, WHAT a DOG.  Even just walking around, he had a presence that
brought your eyes straight around.

Stormy