[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The dog that took my breath away

  • From: "Rebecca Little" <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <janbraeloch@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 13:19:34 -0400

Well I was already hopelessy hooked on GSD's and already showing when I met
this dog but Oh God was he just PERFECT in my eyes and I think in a few
other eyes as well.... http://gsdca.org/GSDReviewed/jdogs/JimFiemereck.htm
When Jim sat his big head in my lap it was love at first sight....Maybe
thats why when Junior was offered to me I practically RAN out the door to go
get him(he's an inbred Jim grandson). Just being in Jim's presence was an
honor. He was so nicely put together and had such an awesome temperament.
How lucky Dan and Marilyn were to be loved by such a magnificent animal.
Rebecca Little
Peakes Brook German Shepherds
http://sites.centralpets.com/mammals/peakesbrookgsd/index.html