[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The dog that took my breath away

  • From: Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 21:50:04 EDT

In a message dated 9/24/2009 11:30:29 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> He is a nice shot of the handsome Leroy Brown !!!!!
Boy, all this talk sure brings back the memories.....I still miss Leroy,
but not because he was a show dog.  He was a teddy bear to most but also a
ferocious guard dog when he thought it was necessary.  He was also my best
friend.....one in a million but unfortunately never reproduced himself.  When
it
comes to producing ability, we (Leroy & I) have to bow to the "Boss" and to
Dallas...and now to Bailey.
    Hats off to those guys!
Jamie