[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The dog that took my breath away

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 18:26:40 -0400

It is impossible to name just one... some that come to mind...

Leroy Brown... gorgeous animal! I think I was so impressed because, besides
being a stunning dog, prior to seeing him at the National I had only seen
photos and had been thoroughly unimpressed. But it was more than just
physical with him. It was presence... my sister and I used to call it "it"
(we were usually talking about a guy, LOL).. but Leroy had "it"... you
absolutely could NOT look away from him when he was there, at least I
couldn't.

Boss was another. I only saw him a time or two, but boy did he fill the
ring, so to speak. An attitude and a presence that just could not be
denied... and the looks to go with it!

Yes Virginia was another. She just about made you look at her. And she was
shown to perfection! I loved watching her take the center of the Group ring
and walk right into a perfect stack!

Ginger Cleary, Rome, GA
http://www.rihadin.com
All dreams of fairness, become dreams of tyranny..Andrew Klavan