[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The dog that took my breath away

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 14:45:59 -0700

My story is a bit different.  It was the FIRST dog that took my breath
away...  some came afterwards.  That just standing there made me know
what a special dog she was.  I was showing Moxie (CH Moxie, CDX) and
knew she was a very pretty dog, and lovely to watch.   Then I was at a
show and she was in the ring with  (not a CH yet) Fairway's Tee Time
Bodega.  I went "WoW" to my husband and told him to watch the bitch.
Both of us knew then that we had a finishable, VERY pretty dog, but
not in the same ranks as Tee Time.

LeRoy Brown, WHAT a DOG.  Even just walking around, he had a presence
that brought your eyes straight around.

Stormy