[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The dog that took my breath away

  • From: Gsdjudge@xxxxxxx
  • To: janbraeloch@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 13:44:17 EDT

In a message dated 9/24/2009 9:52:59 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
janbraeloch@xxxxxxx writes:
That is  what I want to see when I watch the best in the ring showing off.
A dog to  take my breath away.

For me it was CH. Jericho's Gatineau. He had his faults but passed on his
virtues. I bred to him and was fortunate to get Richterslust's Zena ROM and
from  her Ch. Richterslust's Serengeti  ROM and 6 other Richterslust
Champions. Another that took my breath away was GV. Ch.Von Ivo's Blythe  Spirit
(Gotti's grand  dam)
                                                 Bud