[ SHOWGSD-L ] Code of Ethics

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 15:39:14 EDT

In the case of the Breeders Code, all I know is that it was tabled  (read
rail-roaded) again until such time as a decision is reached on the  wording
of
the general membership code of ethics or conduct.  If I  understood
correctly,
that code will be put before the membership to vote  on. Someone correct me
if
I'm wrong on that.  The Breeders Code is  still a separate entity as far as I
know....at least I have not been told  otherwise.
I know that Lew and Gary tried very hard  to get the Breeders Code passed
at this meeting so it wasn't them driving  that train.........now you know
all
I know.
Jamie

Hi All,

I'm on a family reunion in Colorado but since I am not out on the horseback
ride today I decided to check the list archives.  Peace and quiet here from  9
children!!!  LOL

The new membership application includes a new Code of Ethics.  The  section
of by-laws which includes this has been sent to the AKC for  approval.
Hopefully that approval will be given in time to include these  by-law changes
on the
ballot which will be sent out.  The board decided to  table revision of the
Breeder's Code of Ethics (which as Jamie pointed out  is really a separate
document) until the new membership one is voted on by the  membership.

Boy, you cannot imagine how quiet it is in this house without the other 12
adults and 9 children (ages 2 to 12) here.

Tish

Any questions or replies should be sent privately since I am no mail on the
List right now.  But this new wireless system seems to be working to get on
the internet when I get a chance.