[ SHOWGSD-L ] Code of Ethics

  • From: Gail Sprock <gsprock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ShowGSD List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 09:48:06 -0700

  Good Morning all,

  I think it is necessary for the GSDCA to have
  a strong code of ethics, which is the opposite
  of what is offered to us to vote for on page 2
  of By-Laws Changes 2007 (top of page 1)

  There is only one way to vote on what has been
  presented to us by our Parent Club, and that is
  to check the AGAINST box.I am very much in favor
  of a REAL code of ethics,but embarrassed
  to sign this toothless one.
  Other parent clubs have them,
  and don't go around whining
  that"we are going to get sued."

  It is obviously way too late to deal with this
  right now, but I would like to volunteer to work
  on a Code of Ethics that we all can feel both
  comfortable with and proud of. =96Gail